Toddler & Get Set
BRIGHT EYES, CURIOUS MINDS
Toddler & Get Set Program – 18 Months to 2 Years
As young learners begin to walk and talk regularly, their curiosity drives them to explore. The toddler and get set classrooms foster children’s developing independence by helping them hone valuable skills, such as the ability to collaborate and communicate. More than just daycare for toddlers, these programs are designed to develop children’s…
• Singing or reciting a song or rhyme that contains alliteration;
• Further developing communication skills by demonstrating an understanding of positional words such as over, under, up and down;
• Grasping the writing tool using the fist or the whole hand and beginning to make more precise lines or scribbles;
• Describing and finding meaning in what they write.
.• Reacting and responding appropriately to the wants and needs of teachers and classmates, which are signs of social-emotional intelligence;
• Showing facial expressions and responding to favored peers by moving close to them or hugging them;
• Attempting to accomplish routine tasks independently, which further develops critical-thinking skills;
• Separating from their parents without becoming upset and joining an activity with a familiar caregiver.
All programs are customized to your child’s progress, needs, and age.